Our boat summerizing service is a big deal to us, because we know that getting on the boat after a long winter is very important to our customers. We do things right, so you don’t have to worry about your boat’s reliability or performance when you are on the water with friends or family.
Once our service is complete, your boat is seaworthy and Coast Guard approved. Here are some of the things that we do to ensure your boat is working at its best:
- All vital fluid levels are checked
- Engine is inspected and tested
- Batteries are checked, connected, and charged
- All electrical systems are checked, tested, and verified
- Trailer rollers, bunks, brake system and wheel bearings are inspected for wear.